This directory contains the releases of the pmindia corpus. It is a parallel corpus containing 13 Indian languages, plus English, derived from the Prime Minister of Indias news updates (https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/news-updates/). We release a sentence aligned version of the corpus, as well as the monolingual text extracted from the articles. The code for crawling and aligning is available at https://github.com/bhaddow/pmindia-crawler
Please cite the following article
if you use the OPUS packages and downloads in your own work: J. Tiedemann, 2012, Parallel Data, Tools and Interfaces in OPUS
. In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2012)
- We do not own any of the text from which the data has been extracted.
- We only offer files that we believe we are free to redistribute. If any doubt occurs about the legality of any of our file downloads we will take them off right away after contacting us.
Notice and take down policy
Notice: Should you consider that our data contains material that is owned by you and should therefore not be reproduced here, please:
- Clearly identify yourself, with detailed contact data such as an address, telephone number or email address at which you can be contacted.
- Clearly identify the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- Clearly identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- And contact the OPUS project at the following email address: opus-project at helsinki.fi.
Take down: We will comply to legitimate requests by removing the affected sources from the next release of the corpus.