United Nations Parallel Corpus Source: https://cms.unov.org/UNCorpus The following disclaimer, an integral part of the United Nations Parallel Corpus, shall be respected with regard to the Corpus (no other restrictions apply):
- The United Nations Parallel Corpus is made available without warranty of any kind, explicit or implied. The United Nations specifically makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the United Nations Corpus.
- Under no circumstances shall the United Nations be liable for any loss, liability, injury or damage incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of the United Nations Corpus. The use of the United Nations Corpus is at the user's sole risk. The user specifically acknowledges and agrees that the United Nations is not liable for the conduct of any user. If the user is dissatisfied with any of the material provided in the United Nations Corpus, the user's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the United Nations Corpus.
- When using the United Nations Corpus, the user must acknowledge the United Nations as the source of the information. For references, please cite this reference: Ziemski, M., Junczys-Dowmunt, M., and Pouliquen, B., (2016), The United Nations Parallel Corpus, Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC’16), Portorož, Slovenia, May 2016.
- Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a limitation upon or waiver, express or implied, of the privileges and immunities of the United Nations, which are specifically reserved.
- We do not own any of the text from which the data has been extracted.
- We only offer files that we believe we are free to redistribute. If any doubt occurs about the legality of any of our file downloads we will take them off right away after contacting us.
Notice and take down policy
Notice: Should you consider that our data contains material that is owned by you and should therefore not be reproduced here, please:
- Clearly identify yourself, with detailed contact data such as an address, telephone number or email address at which you can be contacted.
- Clearly identify the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- Clearly identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- And contact the OPUS project at the following email address: opus-project at helsinki.fi.
Take down: We will comply to legitimate requests by removing the affected sources from the next release of the corpus.