This is the Tilde MODEL Corpus – Multilingual Open Data for European Languages
. The data has been collected from sites allowing free use and reuse of its content, as well as from Public Sector web sites. The activities have been undertaken as part of the ODINE Open Data Incubator for Europe, which aims to support the next generation of digital businesses and fast-track the development of new products and services. The corpus includes the following parts:
- Tilde MODEL - EESC is a multilingual corpus compiled from document texts of European Economic and Social Committee document portal. Source: http://dm.eesc.europa.eu/
- Tilde MODEL - RAPID multilingual parallel corpus is compiled from all press releases of Press Release Database of European Commission released between 1975 and end of 2016 as available from http://europa.eu/rapid/
- Tilde MODEL - ECB multilingual parallel corpus is compiled from the multilingual pages of European Central Bank web site http://ebc.europa.eu/
- Tilde MODEL - EMA is a corpus compiled from texts of European Medicines Agency document portal as available in http://www.ema.europa.eu/ at the end of 2016
- Tilde MODEL - World Bank is a corpus compiled from texts of World Bank as available in http://www.worldbank.org/ in 2017
- Tilde MODEL - AirBaltic.com Travel Destinations is a multilingual parallel corpus compiled from description texts of AirBaltic.com travel destinations as available in https://www.airbaltic.com/en/destinations/ in 2017
- Tilde MODEL - LiveRiga.com is a multilingual parallel corpus compiled from Riga tourist attractions description texts of http://liveriga.com/ web site in 2017
- Tilde MODEL - Lithuanian National Philharmonic Society is a parallel corpus compiled from texts of Lithuanian National Philharmonic Society web site http://www.filharmonija.lt/ in 2017
- Tilde MODEL - mupa.hu is a parallel corpus from texts of Müpa Budapest - web site of Hungarian national culture house and concert venue https://www.mupa.hu/en/ compiled in spring of 2017
- Tilde MODEL - fold.lv is a parallel corpus from texts of fold.lv portal http://www.fold.lv/en/ of the best of Latvian and foreign creative industries as compiled in spring of 2017
- Tilde MODEL - czechtourism.com is a multilingual parallel corpus from texts of http://czechtourism.com/ portal compiled in spring of 2017
- We do not own any of the text from which the data has been extracted.
- We only offer files that we believe we are free to redistribute. If any doubt occurs about the legality of any of our file downloads we will take them off right away after contacting us.
Notice and take down policy
Notice: Should you consider that our data contains material that is owned by you and should therefore not be reproduced here, please:
- Clearly identify yourself, with detailed contact data such as an address, telephone number or email address at which you can be contacted.
- Clearly identify the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- Clearly identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- And contact the OPUS project at the following email address: opus-project at helsinki.fi.
Take down: We will comply to legitimate requests by removing the affected sources from the next release of the corpus.