This is a collection of parallel corpora collected by Hercules Dalianis and his research group for bilingual dictionary construction. More information in: Hercules Dalianis, Hao-chun Xing, Xin Zhang: Creating a Reusable English-Chinese Parallel Corpus for Bilingual Dictionary Construction, In Proceedings of LREC2010 (source: http://people.dsv.su.se/~hercules/SEC/) and Konstantinos Charitakis (2007): Using Parallel Corpora to Create a Greek-English Dictionary with UPLUG
, In Proceedings of NODALIDA 2007. Afrikaans-English: Aldin Draghoender and Mattias Kanhov: Creating a reusable English – Afrikaans parallel corpora for bilingual dictionary construction
Please cite the following article
if you use any part of the corpus in your own work: J. Tiedemann, 2012, Parallel Data, Tools and Interfaces in OPUS
. In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2012)
- We do not own any of the text from which the data has been extracted.
- We only offer files that we believe we are free to redistribute. If any doubt occurs about the legality of any of our file downloads we will take them off right away after contacting us.
Notice and take down policy
Notice: Should you consider that our data contains material that is owned by you and should therefore not be reproduced here, please:
- Clearly identify yourself, with detailed contact data such as an address, telephone number or email address at which you can be contacted.
- Clearly identify the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- Clearly identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- And contact the OPUS project at the following email address: opus-project at helsinki.fi.
Take down: We will comply to legitimate requests by removing the affected sources from the next release of the corpus.