This corpus has been extracted from web crawls using the margin-based bitext mining techniques described at https://github.com/facebookresearch/LASER/tree/master/tasks/CCMatrix
Please, cite the following papers:
Holger Schwenk, Guillaume Wenzek, Sergey Edunov, Edouard Grave, Armand Joulin and Angela Fan, CCMatrix: Mining Billions of High-Quality Parallel Sentences on the WEB
Angela Fan, Shruti Bhosale, Holger Schwenk, Zhiyi Ma, Ahmed El-Kishky, Siddharth Goyal, Mandeep Baines, Onur Celebi, Guillaume Wenzek, Vishrav Chaudhary, Naman Goyal, Tom Birch, Vitaliy Liptchinsky, Sergey Edunov, Edouard Grave, Michael Auli, and Armand Joulin.Beyond English-Centric Multilingual Machine Translation
and also acknowledge OPUS for the service provided here by citing Jörg Tiedemann, Parallel Data, Tools and Interfaces in OPUS
- We do not own any of the text from which the data has been extracted.
- We only offer files that we believe we are free to redistribute. If any doubt occurs about the legality of any of our file downloads we will take them off right away after contacting us.
Notice and take down policy
Notice: Should you consider that our data contains material that is owned by you and should therefore not be reproduced here, please:
- Clearly identify yourself, with detailed contact data such as an address, telephone number or email address at which you can be contacted.
- Clearly identify the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- Clearly identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- And contact the OPUS project at the following email address: opus-project at helsinki.fi.
Take down: We will comply to legitimate requests by removing the affected sources from the next release of the corpus.