A parallel news corpus in Turkish, Kurdish and English; Source: https://d-ataman.github.io/bianet/ Bianet collects 3,214 Turkish articles with their sentence-aligned Kurdish or English translations from the Bianet online newspaper
. This corpus is distributed under the CC-BY-SA-4.0 open license.
If you use Bianet, please cite: Ataman, D. (2018) Bianet: A Parallel News Corpus in Turkish, Kurdish and English.
In Proceedings of the LREC 2018 Workshop MLP-Moment. pp. 14-17.
- We do not own any of the text from which the data has been extracted.
- We only offer files that we believe we are free to redistribute. If any doubt occurs about the legality of any of our file downloads we will take them off right away after contacting us.
Notice and take down policy
Notice: Should you consider that our data contains material that is owned by you and should therefore not be reproduced here, please:
- Clearly identify yourself, with detailed contact data such as an address, telephone number or email address at which you can be contacted.
- Clearly identify the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- Clearly identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material.
- And contact the OPUS project at the following email address: opus-project at helsinki.fi.
Take down: We will comply to legitimate requests by removing the affected sources from the next release of the corpus.