Much too high.
-太高了 -太高了
We can't just dip our toe!
我們不能直接踩腳趾!
Come on, Gnasher!
加油,納舍爾!
I ammmmmmmmm!
我mmmmmmmm!
You know your Momma, god bless her soul would be turning over in her grave, if she ever saw you without a wife.
你知道你的媽媽,上帝保佑她的灵魂 在她的墳墓,如果她曾經看到你 沒有妻子。
Chapter 15 (p. 323).
第15章(第323页)。
And since people are far from being stupid, the result is that they believe in it less and less, and they become cynical, in a kind of political apathy.
因為人們遠非愚蠢, 結果是他們越來越少相信它,
Praeger Publishers, New York, 1973, pp. 52-55 As far as I can see, as a printmaker Erich Heckel essentially developed out of the woodcut.
Praeger出版社,1973年,纽约,第52-55页,据我所知,作为印刷商,Erich Heckel基本上是由木雕开发出来的。
Educated Mohammedans are Sufis, scarcely to be distinguished from Hindus.
受過教育的Mohammedans是蘇非派,
Art must be the handmaiden of sublimity and beauty and thus promote whatever is natural and healthy.
藝術必須是分骨肉和美貌的女神 从而推廣自然而健康的一切
"Tadmore"
"塔德莫爾"
My case, then, clearly portrays the unjust, brutal and illegal practices of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
因此,我的案件清楚地描述了伊朗伊斯兰共和国的不公正、野蛮和非法做法。
In 2013 the state recorded 109 quakes of magnitude 3 and greater.
2013年,
The Godfather is a 1972 film about a Mafia crime family and the outbreak of a New York City gang war in the late 1940s.
教父是1972年的一部關于黑手黨犯罪家族的電影 以及1940年代后期 紐約發生的黑幫戰爭
Maybe we should keep making mistakes. Big ones.
也許我們應該繼續犯錯 大錯特錯
His voice from Jerusalem;
他的聲音來自耶路撒冷;
Boiling point.
沸點。
You guys can't do things like this.
你們不能做這種事
Come on, let's go, schlep rock!
來吧,我們走,石頭!
Luckily, I was able to fulfil them.
幸好我能完成
The zoo guards got to me quite quickly and took me to the hospital.
動物園的警衛很快找到我 帶我去醫院
"I am Edward Nygma.
我是愛德華·尼格瑪
Not like Supergirl does.
不像超級女孩那樣
I know it will continue in Miami.
我知道它會在邁阿密繼續。
I wish you hadn't.
真希望你沒有
So would Ben Affleck.
本·阿弗萊克也是
Have no rules.
沒有規定
The AR-15 typically has large magazines, shoots rounds at higher velocities than handguns, and leaves more complex wounds in victims.
AR-15一般都有大型雜誌,
Eeyores don't overcome problems.
Eeyores是不會克服問題的
Burstein: I like the way you think.
我喜欢你的想法
They didn't choose to be here.
他們沒有選擇來這里
Tobey, if you're reading this, I apologize. Moxie Lady by Michael Moses Regarding the Spider-Man film.
托比,如果你在看這個,我道歉 邁克爾·摩西拍的《蜘蛛俠》
I came into it equipped with these principles because of my Asian-American-studies background, but there was certainly a negotiation that had to take place just for me to get a foot in the door.
根據我亞裔美國人的研究背景,
He's really into that stuff.
他真的喜歡那玩意兒
This is important to me! I want to be on the cover of Buzz! Chase:
這對我很重要 我想登上巴斯的封面
I don't think the piano is my instrument.
我覺得鋼琴不是我的樂器
To revel in the roses.
欣賞玫瑰
Most of all, you can feel that scar tissue that was built up after Gettysburg and Appomatox and Shiloh begin to slowly crack open, exposing those tender wounds of ours to infection and disease and rot.
最重要的是,你可以感覺Gettysburg 和 Appomatox 和 Shiloh 之后建立的疤痕組織 開始慢慢裂開 讓我們的傷口 暴露在感染、疾病和腐爛之中
John: Any man?
有人嗎?
William Shakespeare, King John (1598), Act II, scene 1, line 325.
威廉·莎士比亞 約翰國王(1598年) 第二幕 第1幕 第325行
No. When they [Republicans] go low, we kick them."
不,當他們落下時,我們就踢他們。」
Nothing cursed about this.
沒什麼可詛咒的
Blanche: I don't have to pay for my compliments!
我不用為我的讚美付出代價!
Chief Little Turtle or Michikinikwa (c.1747 — July 14, 1812), Chief of the Miami tribe I have been the last to sign this treaty;
Little Turtle or Michikikwa(c.1747, 1812年7月14日),
Being immersed in what he called the "decent luxuries," and saturated with his own upper-class prepossession, Edward Gibbon was able to look kindly upon ancient Rome's violently acquisitive aristocracy.
Edward Gibbon沉浸在他所謂的「貴族」中,
We think you're a spy because you have the Agency written all over you! LaSalle: 'Work husband'?
我們認為你是個間諜,因為你已經把局里的東西都寫在你身上了!
Ahh, thanks a lot, asswipe! [voice starts to die down]
啊,多謝了,混蛋!
Coming soon to a stadium near you! Bloom:
馬上就要到你附近的體育場了!
Speaking to the Xandanians before he meant to destroy Xandar.
在他打算摧毀桑達之前先跟桑達人說
Just go with the flow.
隨波逐流就好
You like dogs?
你喜歡狗嗎?
Once it was destroyed... Kevin Levin: I'm normal? Gwen Tennyson:
Kevin Levin:我很正常嗎?格溫·坦尼森:
Mother: I'm so proud of you.
我為你感到驕傲
We plow through fields of magnetism.
我們穿過磁場
"Thus I can neither live with you nor without you", Ovid, Amores, Book III, xib, 39
「所以我既不能與你同住,也不能與你同住」 「歐維德,阿莫雷斯,第三本,第39本」
Jim: Ladies and gentlemen, the World Wrestling Federation Championship is coveted in this industry, there's no doubt about that.
女士们,先生们,世界摔跤联盟锦标赛 热衷于这个行业,毫无疑问。
British Politics and British Policy, 1933-1940 (University of Chicago, 1977), p. 9.
英国政治和英国政策,1933-1940年(芝加哥大学,1977年),第9页。
AAAAAHHHYYAAAAAHHH!!! [breaks something]
啊哈哈哈哈!
I thought something like this would happen, so I've already prepared the completed dish.
我以為會發生這種事 所以我已經準備完畢的菜了
Here's the cushion.
這是坐椅
Charles Wesley, Hymns Others may sing the song, Others may right the wrong.
查爾斯·韋斯利 詩人 其他人可以唱這首歌 其他人可以改正錯誤
I can remember Tassadar teaching you a very similar lesson on Char.
我記得塔薩達在查爾身上 教了你一個非常相似的課程
They surpass in beauty a thousand Loves: neither among gods, nor men, nor demons, nor serpents, ... In: p. 125
他們在美麗中超越了一千份愛 不分神與人 也不分惡魔與蛇
Nobody will be targeted in, and nobody will be targeted out.
沒有人會被擊中 沒有人會被擊中
We're all born naked, with no external equipment and no experience.
我們都是光著身子出生的 沒有外部設備 也沒有經驗
Lee: The bad guys. Amanda:
壞人 Amanda:
Came back with a bastard boy, Robert's bastard boy.
帶了個私生子回來 Robert的私生子
But it's only you.
但只有你
In a wink the false love turns to hate.
在眨眼中 假愛情變成了仇恨
Loved or Loathed by Mail" by Cecil Smith, in The Los Angeles Times (March 18, 1958), p.
Cecil Smith在《洛杉磯時報》(1958年3月18日)上,
Architecture represents the significant design decisions that shape a system, where significant is measured by cost of change.
建构代表形成一个系统的重要设计决定,其重要性用变革的成本来衡量。
I owe all my success in America to him.
我在美国的成功都歸功於他
Wouldn't you -- nhh -- just die for me, Lyle?
你不會為我而死嗎 Lyle?
Then I know I can't trust him.
然后我知道我不能信任他。
YouTube (5 September 2011).
YouTube(2011年9月5日)。
Wikipedia has an article about: Robert Francis Kennedy, Jr.
維基百科有一篇關於小羅伯特·弗朗西斯·肯尼迪的文章。
My Uncle Mac said he had a suitcase that was always packed.
麥克叔叔說他有個行李箱 總是收拾好
Little Bobby: But it's not real.
但這不是真的
Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow" Accompanies the Recycling Tanks facility Human behavior is economic behavior.
Sing-ji Yang主席,《明天的道德》,伴有回收池设施,人类的行为是经济行为。
Maybe it's what I want.
也許這是我想要的
These are coherent enough to count when interlocked as a theory, and this theory was dubbed conversation theory.
它們相當一致 足以算出當中斷時的理論 而這理論被稱為對話理論
Well, there's that, and there's the fact that your head is as hard as a rock.
嗯,有的,有的事實, 你的頭像岩石一樣硬。
Go with that please, guys.
去吧 伙計們
Wanna know my secret? (takes a pamphlet from outside his coat)
想知道我的秘密嗎?
And now it is gone and I am out of place in this new life, and I am afraid.
現在它不見了,我已經不在新生活了 我很害怕
The boss isn't always right, but he's always the boss.
老大不總是對的 但他總是老大
Well, I once worked in a pool hall as a sort of security guard.
我曾經在桌球廳當過保安
All that happens in the world of Nature or Man, — every war; every peace; every hour of prosperity; every hour of adversity; every election; every death ; every life; every success and every failure, — all change, — all permanence, — the perished leaf; the unutterable glory of stars, — all things speak truth to the thoughtful spirit.
在自然或人的世界中發生的一切——每場戰爭;每時每刻的和平;每時每刻的繁荣;每時每刻的逆境;每一次选举;每一次死亡;每一次生活;每一次成功和每一次失敗——所有改变,所有永久——死亡的叶子;恒星的不可磨灭的荣耀——所有的一切都向深思熟虑的精神表明真理。
I had to authenticate it by dying.
我不得不用死亡來認真它。
Speech in the House of Commons (9 June 1976)
在下院的演说(1976年6月9日)
An Old English Martyrology (1900) [Perspectiva communis was written to] compress into concise summaries the teachings of perspective, which [in existing treatises] are presented with great obscurity.
一個古老的英國戰士學院 (1900年) [Perspectivia communis 寫著] 縮寫成簡短的教義,
Was that your first kiss since 1945?
那是你自1945年以来的初吻嗎?
You have saved the people of this city and we have come to return the favor.
你拯救了這個城市的人民 我們是來報答你的恩惠的
We're free to chose which hand our sex-monitoring chip is implanted in.
我們可以選擇 插入性監控芯片的手
Quote in a letter to his wife, 12 June, 1906; as cited in Paul Klee.
在1906年6月12日致他妻子的一封信中引述;如Paul Klee所引述的。
Quote of Sister Wendy Beckett, in 'I am quite pleased that there is war', Max Beckmann and the Self, Prestel, Pegasus Library, 2003, p.
Prestel, Pegasus 圖書館, 2003年,p.
In God. Fr Consolmango:
上帝 康索曼戈:
I want you to overcome ‘em with yeses, undermine ‘em with grins, agree ‘em to death and destruction, let ‘em swoller you till they vomit or bust wide open.
我要你們用「是」克服他們, 用笑容消滅他們, 同意他們死亡與毀滅,
There's only three things a man should do when he's alone, be born, die, and we all know the other thing... [Cholo has been bitten and Foxy asks him if he'd rather be shot] Nah, I've always wanted to see how the other half lives.
只有三件事男人應該做 當他獨自一人,出生,死亡, 而我們都知道另外一件事... [Cholo被咬了,Foxy問他,他是否願意中槍]
From public school, your house is just a flicker of light.
從公立學校,你的房子只是一閃光。