# aa/NmkV5cbiCqUU.xml.gz
# zh/NmkV5cbiCqUU.xml.gz


# aa/eCMj3Krr59Ft.xml.gz
# zh/eCMj3Krr59Ft.xml.gz


(src)="2"> Here we are 2013
(trg)="1"> 今 年 是 2 0 1 3 年 。

(src)="3"> We all depend on technology to communicate, to bank and none of us know how to read and write code !
(trg)="2"> 我 们 每 天 都 在 使 用 科 技 去 交 流 、 去 使 用 银 行 业 务 ,
(trg)="3"> 但 我 们 却 不 知 道 怎 么 去 看 代 码 和 写 代 码 !

(src)="4"> The first program I wrote asked things like
(trg)="4"> 我 写 的 第 一 个 程 序 是 问 问 题 , 比 如 说

(src)="5"> " What 's your favorite color ? " or " How old are you ? "
(trg)="5"> " 你 最 喜 欢 什 么 颜 色 ? " 或 者 " 你 多 少 岁 了 ? "

(src)="6"> I wrote a program to play tic- tac- toe .
(trg)="6"> 我 曾 经 写 过 一 个 九 宫 格 的 游 戏 程 序 。

(src)="7"> I first learned how to make a green circle in a red square appear on the screen .
(trg)="7"> 我 首 先 学 会 的 是 怎 样 在 红 格 子 里 画 一 个 绿 色 的 圆 。

(src)="8"> You 're just trying to make something trying to transfer something from your mind to the computer or to a tablet .
(trg)="8"> 其 实 你 就 是 在 创 造 一 个 新 的 东 西 , 把 你 脑 子 里 的 想 法 转 化
(trg)="9"> 到 电 脑 或 者 平 板 电 脑 上 。

(src)="9"> It 's a - it 's a - it 's an experience .
(trg)="10"> 这 是 一 种 体 验 的 过 程 。

(src)="10"> The whole limit in the system is just that there just aren 't enough people who are trained and have these skills today .
(trg)="11"> 现 在 最 大 的 问 题 就 是 我 们 没 有 足 够 的 人 手 ,
(trg)="12"> 我 们 缺 乏 有 经 验 的 程 序 员 。

(src)="11"> The programmers of tomorrow are the wizards of the future .
(trg)="13"> 程 序 员 其 实 就 是 未 来 的 魔 法 师 。

(src)="12"> You know you 're going to look like you have magic powers compared to everybody else
(trg)="14"> 和 其 他 人 相 比 , 你 就 像 拥 有 着 强 大 的 魔 法 。

(src)="13"> Great coders are today 's rock stars .
(trg)="15"> 好 的 程 序 员 就 是 现 在 炙 手 可 热 的 新 星 。
(trg)="16"> 事 实 就 是 这 样 的 !