9th Precinct Police Station.
来啊,抽啊,你什么都没有。


Double pinochle!
第九分局警察局,我是哈里斯警官。

Hey, hey, wait a minute!
300.

Where d'you get that "300" business?
嘿,嘿,等一下!

That only counts 80.
你从哪弄来的300的生意?

Shut up, you guys, till I get this.
那只算80。

You're crazy. I didn't meld 'em separate.
在我拿到这个之前,你们都闭嘴。

Separate or together, it only counts 80.
我没有把他们分开。

- What are you doin', welchin'?
单独或一起,都只能算80。

There's been a fight down in Spelvin's café.
-别这样。

Somebody's hurt bad. Get goin'.
在斯佩尔文的café发生了一场争斗。

Go on, call up Rudy Schultz over at the coroner's office.
得到多少。

- See what he tells ya. - I don't care what Rudy Schultz says.
去吧,给验尸官办公室的鲁迪·舒尔茨打电话。

I say it counts 300. You owe me 42 cents.
-我不管鲁迪·舒尔茨怎么说。

- Go on, I don't owe you a nickel.
你欠我42美分。

Get goin', you guys.
-你欠我42美分。

Old Thaddeus Parker's son.
走吧,伙计们。

And me with a 150 trump.
他可能会死。

What good would it have done ya? You wouldn't know how to play it anyway.
而我的王牌是150。

- I'd have played 'em.
反正你也不知道怎么玩。

- Call up Rudy Schultz.
-我会放他们的

- Oh, yeah? - Yeah?
在书里查一下。

- Well, Rudy wrote the book.
——是吗?

All right, Jim, Spelvin's café.
-那就300。

I'll tell ya somethin' about pinochle.
好的,Jim, Spelvin的café。

Say, listen, when we get back off this call, I'm gonna have Rudy draw you up a set of rules.
现在,如果你离开a...

I don't care about Rudy's rules.
听着,等我们打完这个电话,我会让鲁迪给你制定一套规则。

By my rules, you owe me 42 cents.
我不在乎鲁迪的规则。

That's you all over. Arbitrary.
按我的规矩,你欠我42美分。

I don't know what "arbitrary" means, but you still owe me 42 cents.
任意的。

...and if you took a few lessons from Rudy, you might know somethin'.
我不知道"随意"是什么意思,但你还欠我42美分。

That's got nothin' to do with the 42 cents.
如果你跟鲁迪学了几招,你可能会知道些什么。

- No, I don't.
你欠我钱。

Stand back here!
我知道一种扑克牌游戏。

- Hello, Mac. You're gettin' popular. - Hi, Mac.
站在这里!

- Hi, Spelvin.
——嗨,Mac。

Didn't see a thing. Everything was orderly.
-我不知道他们是怎么进来的。

Keep your shirt on, Tony.
一切都井然有序。

How is he, Doc?
我们会找到你的。

Oh, hello, Doran.
他怎么样了,医生?

Maybe he'll pull through, but I wouldn't bet on it.
哦,你好,多兰。

- What was he hit with? - A water bottle.
也许他会挺过来,但我不敢打赌。

Mmm.
-一个水瓶。

The kid over there.
谁做过?

- Drinkin'? - Yup. Parker and the kid both.
那边那个孩子。

How about it, kid?
帕克和孩子都是。

Well... I don't know.
怎么样,孩子?

Oh, no, sir.
瓶子刚从你手中滑落。

He kept putting his hands on her.
哦,不,先生。

I've got nothin' to do with it. I'm gonna get outta here.
他一直把手放在她身上。