DAUGHERTY: Go on, draw. You ain't got nothin'.
来啊,抽啊,你什么都没有。


9th Precinct Police Station. Sergeant Harris talkin'.
第九分局警察局,我是哈里斯警官。

Double pinochle!
两张纸牌! 300.

300. Hey, hey, wait a minute!
嘿,嘿,等一下!

Where d'you get that "300" business?
你从哪弄来的300的生意?

That only counts 80.
那只算80。

Shut up, you guys, till I get this.
在我拿到这个之前,你们都闭嘴。 你疯了。

You're crazy. I didn't meld 'em separate.
我没有把他们分开。

Separate or together, it only counts 80.
单独或一起,都只能算80。

- What are you doin', welchin'?
-你在干什么,welchin ?

- Ah, don't be like that.
-别这样。

There's been a fight down in Spelvin's café.
在斯佩尔文的café发生了一场争斗。

Somebody's hurt bad.
某人的伤害坏。 得到多少。

Get goin'. Go on, call up Rudy Schultz over at the coroner's office.
去吧,给验尸官办公室的鲁迪·舒尔茨打电话。

- See what he tells ya.
-看他怎么说。

- I don't care what Rudy Schultz says.
-我不管鲁迪·舒尔茨怎么说。

I say it counts 300.
我说是300。

You owe me 42 cents.
你欠我42美分。

- Go on, I don't owe you a nickel.
-去吧,我一分钱都不欠你。

- You owe me 42 cents.
-你欠我42美分。

Get goin', you guys.
走吧,伙计们。

Old Thaddeus Parker's son.
老塞迪斯·帕克的儿子。

He's liable to die.
他可能会死。

And me with a 150 trump.
而我的王牌是150。

What good would it have done ya?
那对你有什么好处?

You wouldn't know how to play it anyway.
反正你也不知道怎么玩。 -我会放他们的 -打电话给鲁迪·舒尔茨

- Call up Rudy Schultz. Listen, I don't care if Rudy Schultz invented pinochle.
听着,我不在乎鲁迪·舒尔茨是不是发明了皮纳克尔。

Look it up in the book.
在书里查一下。 -哦,是吗?

- Yeah? - Well, Rudy wrote the book.
-是鲁迪写的书。

- Well, then, 300.
-那就300。

- All right, Jim, Spelvin's café.
好的,Jim, Spelvin的café。

- (ENGINE STARTING) Now, if you leave the ace... (SIREN BLARING)
我来告诉你一些关于皮纳克尔的事。

Say, listen, when we get back off this call, I'm gonna have Rudy draw you up a set of rules.
听着,等我们打完这个电话,我会让鲁迪给你制定一套规则。

I don't care about Rudy's rules.
我不在乎鲁迪的规则。

By my rules, you owe me 42 cents.
按我的规矩,你欠我42美分。

That's you all over.
这就是你。

Arbitrary.
任意的。

I don't know what "arbitrary" means, but you still owe me 42 cents. (BRAKES SQUEALING) ...and if you took a few lessons from Rudy, you might know somethin'.
我不知道"随意"是什么意思,但你还欠我42美分。

That's got nothin' to do with the 42 cents.
那和那42美分没有关系。

You owe me the money.
你欠我钱。

- Yes, you do.
-不,你有。

I know pinochle.
我知道一种扑克牌游戏。

Stand back here!
站在这里!

- Hello, Mac. You're gettin' popular.
-你好,麦克,你越来越受欢迎了。

- Hi, Mac.
——嗨,Mac。

- Hi, Spelvin.
——嗨,Spelvin。

- SPELVIN: I don't know how they got in.
-我不知道他们是怎么进来的。

Didn't see a thing.
什么都没看见。

Everything was orderly.
一切都井然有序。

Keep your shirt on, Tony.
保持冷静,托尼。