Previously on "The Blacklist"...
前情提要
- You want to call your daddy?
- 想给爸爸打电话吗?
- Yeah, I want to tell him I'm okay.
- 嗯 我想告诉他我没事
Lizzy... Be careful of your husband.
Lizzy...
I can only lead you to the truth.
小心你丈夫
I can't make you believe it.
我只能领你找到真相 但不能使你相信它
She's calling herself Jolene Parker.
她自称叫Jolene Parker
Elizabeth Keen is not your wife, she's your target.
Elizabeth Keen不是你的妻子 而是你的目标
You have been threatening to tell me the truth about my husband since the day we met, and I'm ready to listen.
从咱们见面那天起 你就威胁说要把我丈夫的实情告诉我 我做好准备听你说了
Right now, the only thing that matters is the immediate threat... Your husband...
眼下唯一重要的 就是咱们的直接威胁 即你的丈夫...
Finding out who he is and who he works for.
查清楚他的身份和雇主
The rest will come. I promise you.
其他都会随之而来的 我保证
(中国 江苏常州劳改所) (世界卫生组织 疫苗接种) 怎么了?
发生什么事了? 快让开! - 发生什么事了?
-
等一下
Asset on board. En route.
- 人已上车 正在途中
12 cc epinephrine.
- 12毫升肾上腺素
走 走
- 45 seconds.
快点 45秒
-
快走 - 什么事? - 停下
放大 再来一遍 看 在干什么?
-
你要查什么? 是 出来!
出来! 开门
We need more adrenaline.
- 还需要更多肾上腺素
Cover her mouth.
- 捂住她的嘴
It's okay. It's okay. Shh!
你已经没事了 很好 休息吧
You'll be in America by morning.
明早你就会到美国了
We're taking you to Washington, D.C.
我们要带你去华盛顿
Do you know where the prisoner was transported to?
你知道犯人要被送到哪去吗?
Uh, Washington. Okay. Yes, we'll take care of it.
华盛顿 好的 对 我们来处理
-
真主党 他们得等着了 我们要回华盛顿
Washington?
华盛顿?
Since when did Jolene Parker's case go from missing person to murder investigation?
Jolene Parker的案子从啥时候开始 从失踪人口案变成谋杀案调查了?
- And have you seen my keys?
- 你看见我的钥匙了吗?
- It's crazy, right?
- 真是疯了 是吧?
Yeah, what, uh...
- 对啊 怎...
The police say they have a person of interest.
- 警察说他们锁定一个嫌犯了
What do they...
他们...
What do they know?
他们都知道些什么?
They're not sure.
他们还不确定
Isn't it possible that she just left town like she said? Moved to Dayton?
她有没有可能 就像说的那样 离开镇上搬去了代顿?
They found blood...
他们发现了血迹...
Matches hers.
跟她匹配
You see this stuff every day...
你天天都会看见这种事...
You know, people getting hurt and killed... and...
你总看见人们受伤 或者被杀...
I don't.
但我不是啊
It freaks me out.
我吓死了
Just the thought of that happening to you, you know...
我一想到这种事要是发生在你身上 你明白吗...
Just promise me you're as careful as you can be when you're at work.
答应我 上班的时候一定要加倍小心
- The desk.
- 桌子上