♪ Daisy, Daisy, you're the one that's got me captivated ♪
(黛絲,黛絲,你就是那個人) (令我神魂顛倒)


♪ Every time you look at me I get so addlepated ♪
(每次你看著我) (我就情不自禁)

♪ And when I'm riding along the street ♪
(當我沿著街道踩單車)

♪ Says, "There goes the guy ♪ ♪ That's crazy over sweet Daisy Mae" ♪
(都說「那個為甜美的黛絲美 瘋狂的男人來了」)

♪ Every time you look at me I get so addlepated ♪
(每次你看著我,我就情不自禁)

♪ And when I'm riding along the street ♪
(雜貨舖) (當我沿著街道踩單車)

♪ Says, "There goes the guy ♪ ♪ That's crazy over ♪ - ♪ Sweet Daisy Mae" ♪ - [car sputters in rhythm]
(都說「那個為甜美的黛絲美 瘋狂的男人來了」)

[whistles] [chittering]
你快過來看唐老鴨 我們玩甚麼好呢?

Look.
你看

- [laughing] That kills me. - [laughing]
笑死我了

Come on, we'll fix him. Let's give him the old one-two.
來整蠱他吧,讓他見識最佳拍檔

Won't you ever grow up?
你還不會用腦嗎?

- What? - [Dale] Yoo-hoo!
喂喂

Come on, get out of here.
快點給我滾

Beat it. Scram!
走開,快滾

Doggone smart alecks.
自作聰明的傢伙

Oh, yeah?
很好

Yoo-hoo!
再見

[Donald] Gotcha! Now, you little punks, scram out of here.
捉到了,你們這些小混蛋,快滾

And stay out!
永遠不要回來

Hey, what the...?
喂,搞甚麼?

Hey, cut it out, you little... [chittering] Come on, let's get going.
喂,停手,你... 一起狙擊他吧,繼續作戰計劃

Wait till I...
給我等著瞧...

So... that's the last straw!
我忍無可忍了

[♪ gentle music playing]
(雜貨舖)

- [bell ringing]
(黛絲)

- Oh, Daisy!
黛絲

[gasps] Donald!
唐老鴨

Oh, you poor little darlings.
可憐的小寶貝

Was Donald mean to you?
唐老鴨對你們很壞嗎?

What did the big bad man do?
那個大壞蛋做了甚麼?

[Daisy] Stop! I've heard enough.
停,我聽夠了

Oh! 23 skidoo to you.
走好不送了

But Daisy... [♪ somber music playing]
可是黛絲...

Why, of all the doggone... [grunting]
為甚麼所有該死的...

Aw, rats!
可惡

♪ When I'm riding along the street ♪
(當我沿著街道踩單車)

♪ Everybody that I meet ♪
(我遇見的每個人)

♪ Says, "There goes the guy ♪ ♪ Crazy over sweet Daisy, Daisy ♪
(都說「那個為甜美的黛絲美 瘋狂的男人來了」)

♪ So crazy over Daisy Mae" ♪
(劇終) (為黛絲美瘋狂)

Who's got the sweetest disposition?
誰有最溫和可愛的個性

One guess, guess who?
來猜猜吧

Who never, never starts an argument?
誰從來不跟人吵架

Who never shows a bit of temperament?
誰從來不發脾氣

Who's never wrong but always right?
誰永遠是對的

DONALD: Yeah?
對了

Who'd never dream of starting a fight?
誰從沒想過要跟人吵架

DONALD: That so?
是嗎?

Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
《花栗鼠水手》 誰總是很倒楣 就是...

No one... (DONALD SPUTTERS) - ...but Donald Duck!
唐老鴨